Ara Oghoorian is a frequent speaker at local medical schools, medical societies, professional organizations, private businesses, and non-profit organizations. His presentations can be customized to meet your members’ needs and can range from general economic updates to more advanced topics for experienced audiences. If you would like to have Ara come speak to your group, you may contact him by completing the form below or calling (818) 272-8511.
Ara has spoken to the following groups:
- UCLA Medical School Residents and Fellows
- USC Keck Medical School Residents and Fellows
- Ventura County Medical Center
- World Children’s Transplant Fund (Board Member)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) contractors
- Company sponsored health fairs
- Los Angeles County Podiatric Association
- Chartered Financial Analyst of Los Angeles
- Financial Planning Association of Los Angeles
- Fashion Institute of Design and Management (FIDM) of Los Angeles
- Toastmasters International
- Lions club
- Beverly Hills High School
Contact Ara Oghoorian to have him speak at your next event.