Tag Archives: finance
April is Financial Literacy Month, and in observance, we shared 30 tips in 30 days to keep you financially healthy. Read the full list below. Tip 1: 2016 is not over. Contribute to your Roth, Traditional, or SEP IRAs. Tip 2: Install and use Quicken, Mint.com, Quickbooks, or some other income/expense tracking software. Tip 3:… Read More »
1. What is a SEP IRA?
2. Is the stock market overvalued?
3. How long should I keep my financial documents?
4. Can I open an IRA with my spouse?
Chances are, if you invest in a growing company over a long period, you will experience a stock split. But what exactly is a stock split and how does it impact your cost basis, which is used to calculate capital gains taxes?
1. How much should I spend on gifts during the holidays?
2. How do I go about setting financial goals for the New Year?
3. What is a stock split?
4. Does a stock split change my cost basis?
Have you ever found money in the pocket of an old pair of jeans, or your lab coat, that you had completely forgotten about? It’s always a nice feeling to find “lost” money, but there is a much bigger pocket full of money that you may be overlooking – your state’s unclaimed property list…. Read More »